Monday 15 September 2008

weight loss time!!!

Let me start by sayin that i have never really been a skinny person all my life that i remember since i ten dto be suffering from amnesia these days and so i have always been comfortable in my big body!!!
i rememeber i prmary school i used to be bigger than most of my mates n the same goes for high school, i also had this trade mark which am sure most people would remember before they evn remembered my name n that my BUM!!!(OOPS AM SHY NOW)...

anyways urs truly s really addin some unwanted weight n i knw that it is time to get rid of it all for the first i am really bothered about my weight because loads of people have been complainng n the one that hurt me most was when my oga sad to me n i quote ''tweetie the last time i saw u ur thighs were not this big ooooo i think we need to do something about it'' ehen e don happen i got a major shocker and i am tryin my best to work on the weight loss program whch isnt very easy i must admit but i dont want my oga to start looking at all those slim young girls ooo biko as man is scarce in the market rigt now..

na so urs truly start diet oo fish, chicken, eggs, leaves and more leaves....water, water n no fizzy drinks at all!!! i go die..n then i go say make i try join gym na so dem tell me £95 to join n trust me i said to the guy that i would be back the next day!!!! i have not been able to bring myself to go n register there oo cos its cost oooooooooooo!!!

pls peeps should donate to my cause so that i dont loose my man oooooo!!!