Thursday 4 September 2008

jobless graduate!!!!

ok now my laziness has really taken a dive for the worse, i am practically on the internet 24-7 but i dont have the patience to sit down and start to type all thislong blog sturves ooo!!!

well like the title suggests i am a very jobless graduate n its killing me cos the boredom is driving me insane...all i do is eat, sleep n eat again n then finally go to bed at night, am so scared that i dont burst very soon cos my oga would soon start to complain.
anyways my jobless situation in obodo oyibo is really making me have a rethink on moving back to my country, Nigeria may not be the best country to live in but its opportunities are abound especially with its new take on investments and openings in every sector i am really sincerely considering moving back to serve my country and eventually take up a permanent position back home!!!!!

i really dont know if am making the right decision but in this my jobless situation and numerous failed interviews i think i would just go back to my beloved country and make some thing out of my degree...

its so crazy how employer expect a fesh graduate to have 5 years experience in their field when they have been in full time studies, besides how do i get that experience if you are not willing to employ an and train me...mehn i just tire sha..

i need directions at this point in my life trusting that i am making the right decisions..

i have slept all day but i feel sleepy again so am gonna have to ex now n i do promise(pinky promise) to write more often since i really do not have anything else i do..
ciao!!!!

No comments: