Tuesday 16 September 2008

i too like man sha!!!!

first let me apologise for my older posts that seem not to have the letter 'i' in certain words, it so happens that my 4 years old abacus as it s referred to by people who beleive i should throw it away n get a new one anyways my abacus refuses to type the letter 'i' most times n am tired of trying to press hard to get it to type cos e dey too wound my artificial nails!!!

anyways let me move on to the topic of the day, i just realised that my every post has a man or a story of one man or another in it sha na wa ooooo na so i like man reach but hold on f i no like man who i come like na woman??????????????????? some peeps like woman sha but hey them no get those strong arms that when i am in i feel like i have no troubles n the world, or their very husky sexy voices and how loud it gets when they get upset or the fact that u just feel very safe around them cos of their masculine presence and most importantly according to the koko master himself 'the koko', i accept nothing else for this world sweet reach 'the koko' oooooo!!!!!!!! abi i lie?????????????

so for my next few posts am gonna try hard no to talk about man n see if i would survive it oooo cos e go hard!!!!!!
did i mention i love my boyfriend very much. o ok of course i do love him very much cos he makes me very happy but as always em self get em own buts!!!

am out for now...
ciao...

4 comments:

WeirdGurl said...

u too like man. lol

Dgirl said...

me sef i agree!!!

NikkiSab said...

'i accept nothing else for this world sweet reach 'the koko' oooooo!!!!!!!! abi i lie?????????????'

U no lie at all for dat side. No shaking to commit lookery as far as u no touch. But I will visit often to see if u make it in not guy blogging. Dat will be hilarious though

Dgirl said...

it would be hard but i would try ooo.maybe thats y i havent blogged since my last post cos i fit!!!