Wednesday 8 October 2008

complete amebo work!!!

hey y'all today am completely gonna mebo about a friend of mine n i pray that he never get to read this sha even though am blogging with his laptop...anyho this friend of mine is more than a friend to me he is more like a brother and i love him to bits in a good way ooooooooooooooo!!!!!(all u dirty minded peeps)

neways he has a girlfriend in naija n they been together for a bit but guys must be guys he dey play away games from time time if u get my drift...the gist of the day however is something that has been making me laff all morning n i just thot to share!!!!
he has this rather older girl that really fancies him n she came over yesterday and they were in the room together all thru dont ask me ooo cos i dont knw wat they were up to probably sharing the word of God!!!!!!!
well he leaves for uni this morning and when i wake up i get a text on my fone on how he wants meto get rid of the girl as she was still in the house...aha which kin assignment be that one ooooo this early morning...welll i go to the living room and wat did i c? the girl is there using my WOK to warm her left over chinese!!!wahala dey ooooo.... then she goes to me 'hello ada i was gonnna come ask u how to go about using the cooker and how to turn on the tv but i guessed u were still sleepin' (u guessed rite i was still sleepin cos if u had come close to my door na flying kick i for give u i swear) urs truly helps her with the stove and the tv and i return to my room oooo n then i sent a text to my darling friend about how comfy his guest seems to be in the flat mehn the boi wan craze for class sha n he begs me to get rid of her!!!!!ok ooo being the good friend that i am i go back to the living room to see wat i can do and madam has taken a very very comfy position on the couch and is flipping thru the tv channels while she chats on the fone, ha wahala this ine no dey comot anywhere oo n how i wan take shape my mouth drive her away abeg bros go try do that one when he returns from uni...

meanwhile a little birdie just whispered in my ears that some sales is going on at the topshop so urs truly gats to get ouuta bed now, take a shower n hit the streets to see fo rmyself wat the streets r sayin!!!!!
am audi for now..
enjoy the rest of the week..

ciao!!!!

No comments: